FASUDIR Results @ Sustainable Places 2016
The final event of the FASUDIR project will be held in the context of the Sustainable Places conference 2016, in Anglet, France, on the morning of the 30th of June. The expected outcomes are to transfer lessons learnt and key project outcomes, and to identify opportunities for future exploitation and networking activities through the exchange with the audience. The FASUDIR Results Workshop will be moderated by Giulia Barbano (iiSBE Italia R&D) and will be divided in two parts:
9:00 – 10:30
- 10’ General overview Ander Romero Amorrortu, TECNALIA, Project Coordinator
- 10’ IDST Baseline Ewa Alicja Zukowska, ACCIONA
- 10’ Technologies and Solutions Repository Ander Romero Amorrortu, TECNALIA
- 30’ Decision Making Methodology Paul Mittermeier, MUAS
- 10’ Local Project Committees Andrea Moro, iiSBE Italia R&D
- 10’ Link to other projects and initatives Andrea Moro, iiSBE Italia R&D
- 10’ Exploitation items and avenues Alessandra Masini, D’Appolonia
The first section will introduce the FASUDIR project and present the R&D developments: it will start with the baseline definition of buildings and districts, the scoping of the European context, the existing methodologies and tools, and the definition of Key Performance indicators to support decision making; then a discussion will follow of the repository approach, aimed at the definition of best practices, and the selection of existing technologies, systems and architectural solutions suitable for buildings and districts; the methodological framework will then be described, starting from user requirements, defining the interconnection between building and district scales, and presenting the developed decision making methodology to support the selection and prioritisation of interventions at building and urban scales; finally the involvement of key stakeholders in all steps of the process will be presented through a discussion of the Local Project Committees approach.
11:00 – 12:30
- 10’ Budapest Case Study Ida Kiss, ABUD
- 10’ Frankfurt Case Study Vincent Peyramale, CalCon
- 10’ Santiago de Compostela Case Study Idoia Camiruaga, Consorcio de Santiago
- 30’ IDST demo Dimitrios Ntimos, IES
- 10’ Results of the IDST application Nick Purshouse, IES
- 20’ Q&A
The second section will present the developed IDST tool and its application in the FASUDIR Case Studies: it will start with an overview of the three diverse urban areas selected for the FASUDIR IDST testing, in Budapest, Frankfurt and Santiago de Compostela, covering various climatic regions, construction typology, occupant profiles, and policy contexts; then the IDST application to the demo sites will be presented through a demo, showcasing some of the key developed features of the software; finally the results of the case studies activity will be presented to wrap up the presentation of the development and testing of the IDST. A Q&A moment with the audience closes the section and the workshop.
We look forward to seeing you in Anglet!